Firmware Engineer (Architect/ Senior level) (ETA2)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Joining an international dynamic and fast growing company with many international exposure opportunities and challenges work to gain achievements, your responsibilities will be as below:
- Analyzing requirements, design and develop embedded software suites
- Develop and execute unit and functional development/tests
- Code review, design review, solution review.
- Research new technology, new method and be a pioneer in embedded Software development/Testing.
- Conduct knowledge sharing to build up the team competencies
- Assist technical experts to implement advanced solutions for IoT, automotive challenges.
- Provide technical proposal, estimation for new project.
- Involve directly to customer discussions
Our story about Bosch Home Appliances: https://www.bosch-home.com.sg/experience-bosch/about-us
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of professional firmware development experience.
- Strong C programming skills with expertise in Linux Yocto Project development framework
- Good experience in C++
- Experienced with software architect design tool: EA, DIA, Rhapsody...
- Experienced with embedded software development, and embedded, RT operating systems.
- Experienced with Linux multi-thread application
- Experienced with modified u-boot (Boot loader), modified kernel device tree
- Experienced with integration/debugging Linux kernel driver/module
- Experienced with Shell-script: python, Bash-shell
- Experienced with communication protocols like: USB, I2C, SPI, UART..
- Experienced with firmware development for micro-controller platforms such as STM32, i.MX
- Experience with GPU (CUDA, CUDA for ARM, OpenCV), image, and video processing are huge plus
- Required language(s): fluent English
- Good teamwork attitude (empathy, active listening, offers feedback)
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills