DevOps Infrastructure Engineer
- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big :
- Working as the main DevOps Infrastructure Engineer within a small software development team
- Evaluation, definition and implementation of a new multi-server application architecture for an infrastructure of small web-applications and services with regards to performance and redundancy requirements.
- Coordinator role between other departments involved in process automation activities and our software developers
- Maintenance of the infrastructure (security updates, stability, patches, ... ) and change planning
- Develop and execute migration & update strategies for software and infrastructure deployments
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum/Kanban) and share your knowledge of your area with other team members
What distinguishes you:
- At least 2 years on DevOps Engineer position
- Experience with: Container technologies and orchestration solutions like Docker, Docker Swarm, Docker registry, Open Shift, Kubernetes and infrastructure lifecycle development in software defined data centers
- Knowledge of Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu), Git (Version Control), Jenkins (CI/CD), Basics in network infrastructure, databases (Postgres/MongoDB) and Shell/Bash
- Nice to have any knowledge of Python / Perl / common scripting languages and the area of process automation
- Completed degree (Bachelor or Master) with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or similar qualification
- Proficiency in English, nice to have German skills
- Working practice: proactive, motivated , independent, brings in passion for the topic, responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environments to make impact in the organization
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)