- 3 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group, Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Drive and Control technologies with global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent Industry 4.0 components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
We are seeking a qualified Industrial Electrician to join our Electrical team on permanent full time basis.
Based at our Australian head office facility located in Kings Park, North-West of Sydney, This is a great opportunity to join a very successful global business leader and set a career path within the industry.
He/she will actively be engaged in supporting our production environment with completing the electrical scope of works on numerous projects. Specifically working on project-based equipment for various applications including mining and industrial technology.
In addition, he/she will assist with carrying out routine maintenance requirements for workshop and plant equipment and other general duties on a needs basis such as equipment calibration test etc.
- Electrical control panel building
- Field wiring and cable support
- Electrical Final Acceptance Testing
- Interpretation of electrical drawings for the use in electrical control panel building incorporating PLC wiring, basic relay logic, motor control
- Australian Electrical Licence with relevant experience
- Experience in Industrial controls
- Experience working in a manufacturing & project based environment
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys working within a team environment
- Minimum 3 years trade experience
- Flexible working hours
- Company supplied and laundered uniform
- Clean work environment
- Off-street parking
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products.