- 1613 Progress Dr, Albion, IN 46701, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
The Electrical Drives division develops and manufactures mechatronic components and systems for body applications. Areas include: Actuators for Window Lifting, Seat Adjustment, Sunroof Actuation and Transmission Automation; Blower Modules and Drives for Engine Cooling Fans; Pumps and Valves for Engine Cooling Systems; Motors/Drives for Gasoline Pumps; Components for Air Conditioning; Wiper Drives, Arms, Blades and Rain Sensors; Steering Motors.
This position will be located in Albion, IN. At Bosch Albion we are part of the TS group, manufacturing parts for the engine cooling systems including engine cooling fans as well as pumps and valves.
Coordinates and performs activities involved in maintaining and repairing plant equipment. This role will successfully execute project management for the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedule maintenance projects / request from teams (within or outside)
- Create / maintain / improve SAP PM task list
- Scheduling PM --> Autonomous maintenance --> Weekly PM --> Monthly and quarterly
- Create / maintain reactive maintenance SAP record
- Identify and purchase spare parts
- Analyse reactive & preventive maintenance tasks and improve PM / develop PdM
- Analyse tech down time / maintain technical downtime reduction task list.
- Create and maintain Standardized work for maintenance
- Develop maintenance Methods --> including LPA
- Maintain equipment documentation electronic/hardcopy
- Perform FCM Technician duties when requested by FCM supervisor, this may include weekends and overtime
Evaluate spare parts inventories including obsolescence/reduction
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree in mechanical / electrical / industrial engineering or high school diploma with 5 years of experience in automotive manufacturing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in maintenance of high volume equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge in electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Basic knowledge of PLC and hydraulic circuits
- Knowledge of SAP PM - A Must
- Must be structured / self-organized / systematic / Analytical
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)