Software Engineer (Computer Vision)/软件工程师_CM_数字化
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). The company generated sales of 78.1 billion euros in 2017. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
• Collaboration with internal and external suppliers and customers, ranging from Bosch core team (Germany), HW team to the Computer Vision team in Germany, suppliers and car manufacturers
• Analysis of customer requirements and specifications, evaluation, design and documentation of structures, SW architecture, modules, interfaces and protocols
• Design and implementation (mostly in C) of application SW functions for real-time embedded systems, realizing the requirements for communication, video data processing on embedded platforms especially for control of imager sensors and on low level ECU drivers
• Supporting quality assurance measures consisting of grey and white-box testing and specification and code reviews
• Participation in planning, coordination and tracking of the team’s work according to our development approach using agile methods
- MSc or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience in real-time video stream data handling also on microprocessor level
- Broad knowledge in informatics, several years of experience in C programming
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles (V-model, SW architectures, version management, requirements management, etc.)
- Experience in embedded and real-time software development and operating systems
- Agile working experience
- Fluent oral English
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 8,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy