Information Security Specialist at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things B.V.
Security and Safety Things is a fully funded Bosch startup that works on the enablement of creating an application store for security cameras. In order to enable such platform a common operating system (OS) is needed which is based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP). This OS development is done by the OS engineering department in Eindhoven. Do you want to be a part of working on a technology stack in a true IoT environment? This is your chance.
Security and Safety Things is looking forward to your application!
As an Information Security Specialist, you will be supporting all engineering teams to build and run secure products. Furthermore, you will be:
- Assessing threat and vulnerability
- Performing penetration testing to identify security loopholes
- Running security analyses
- Maintaining security processes across teams
- Performing security trainings and awareness programs
- Analyzing threats and testing results
- Validating security features and vulnerability mitigation
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Science, or similar
- First working experience in computer security / cybersecurity and familiarity with relevant data protection legislation.
- Broad knowledge of, and experience with current Cybersecurity topics
- The ability to solidly, document and defend security decisions and comfortable leading security related workgroups.
- Knowledge about threat modeling and vulnerability assessment
- Knowledge about Android operating system is a plus
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking mindset
- Positive attitude and team work
- Autonomous, proactive and structured working style
- Excellent English skills
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of an dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Contact HR Department