Senior Technical Development Specialist
- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District, Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Functional Area: Deployment of Business Excellence
- Coordinating with cross functional departments for each training program and provide training for them.
- Create training program, scheduling and tracking for achieving on department targets.
- Build up and manage "Training Center" to support direct associates base on theirs tasks and work environment.
- Take roll of Method owner for "Training Management in Shop Floor" i.e. training structure, method, program, analysis, record, etc.
- Improve and develop the training programs by conducting training needs analysis and implementation.
- Work together with HR for register the training programs and training record
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Development, Manufacturing Engineering, or Related field.
- Good command of English
- Fluent in Thai
Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 5 years experience in manufacturing training and development.
- Able to work independently, Organization skill.
- Proactive in cooperation with other and communication.
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.
Follow us on Facebook : Bosch Thailand Career