- Omladinskih brigada 90E, Beograd, Serbia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Welcome to Bosch SoftTec
We’re building innovative solutions for the connected vehicle. We’re using the latest technologies to build the connected car of tomorrow. Our portfolio includes smartphone integration, cloud services, and embedded technology. We’re driven by creativity and a desire to shape the future.
Our spirit of innovation, combined with Bosch‘s expertise in automotive technology, gives us a unique edge in the market.
You will be a part of a larger, agile team developing innovate software products in the automotive domain. We specially focus on connecting and combining the vehicle with smartphones as well as cloud-based services. mySPIN is an app that connects smartphone with a passenger vehicle, more details about mySPIN can be found on following link: http://www.bosch-softtec.com/myspin.html.
Where work isn’t all about work
We believe that creativity doesn’t come from nowhere. It has to be nurtured and developed. So we’ve done everything we can to create a working environment where creativity can thrive, where the downtime is just as important as the uptime.
It’s all about the people. People just like you.
Inspiration comes from many places, but nowhere more so than the people around you. At Bosch SoftTec, you’ll be working with colleagues who are smart, switched on and serious about building the future.
If this sounds like you the next level of your career starts here!
- Maintenance and development of build infrastructure for Bosch’s smartphone integration solution “mySPIN” and "Charge My Electric Vehicle"
- Development of continuous integration and continuous delivery solutions
- Maintaining the agents/build infrastructure (e.g. installing OS and development tools updates)
- Collaborate with development teams
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing and operating continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines and the respective technologies (e.g. Bamboo)
- Experience with Atlassian Toolchain (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Experience with Bash
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Artifactory
- Experience with Fastlane
- Experience with Bundler
- Experience with Sonar Qube
- Experience with open source scan tools Black Duck and/or FossID would be nice to have
- Knowledge of Gradle/Xcode command line tools would be nice to have
- Knowledge about Apple Developer Portal and Play Store would be nice to have
- Knowledge about app distribution process for example with Microsoft App Center, Test Flight, Hockey, etc.
Personal development | International environment | Flexible worktime options | Canteen | Compensation packages | Room for creativity