Sales Manager - Hagglunds products
- Devilliers Way, Normanton WF6 1GX, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Ltd.
Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are the partner for machines and plants. WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
Application process: Please submit your CV for consideration and a covering letter/email if applicable.
If you know industrial hydraulics, you'll know Hägglunds by reputation so this is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join Bosch Rexroth to work with some of the very best products in the industry.
As well as strong technical competency, you will have the excellent entrepreneurial, leadership and interpersonal skills required of a successful account manager including:
- Results orientated; with a desire to exceed targets
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Able to build high quality and lasting relationships with all stakeholders
- Effective networker
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Identify and promote opportunities for profitable sales growth of our Hagglunds range of products (eg. radial piston motors and drive solutions) to both new and existing customers.
- Propose technical system solutions to customers as required.
- Prepare detailed quotations and specifications, working with manufacturing plants to ensure customer requirements are met and accurate information is available for system design/drawings, projects and/or order processing.
- Develop and managing the project plan for defined engineering jobs/projects, in conjunction with other departments.
- Liaise between customer, project engineers, manufacturing and design to ensure clear and open communication is maintained at all times.
- Take responsibility for completion, follow up and sales support, including co-ordinating the activities of others to meet customer specifications (e.g. commissioning).
- Manage multiple customer demands and clearly communicate information B2B, actioning all customer enquiries promptly.
- Maintain customer data and record all visit information and customer activities within our mobile CRM system to ensure accurate and relevant information is available.
- Work with customers to ensure payment terms are effectively managed; pre-empting non payment and delivery issues
You will be required to attend our Wakefield site regularly for training and meetings and on occasion travel abroad for the same purpose.
Please note you must have the right to work in UK for this position as sponsorship is not available.
If you are viewing this on a job board, please see the full job advert for details of the essential criteria.
- Minimum of HNC level qualification in either Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering OR significant relevant technical/engineering experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- MS Office skills
- Must be able to effectively use CRM systems and SAP or similar integrated systems.
- Valid UK driving licence
- Previous sales experience in the industry/sector
- Previous technical experience in the industry/sector
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Able to cover customer locations in the Southern half of UK
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Sales incentive bonus scheme
- Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 29 days with service, Life Assurance, Staff discounts, Perkbox, Cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, free car parking on site.
Please note you must have the right to work in UK for this position.