Mechanical Project Manager/机械项目经理_RBAC/AE
- Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
Working as mechanical project manager focusing on Airbag ECU with the following main tasks:
• Be responsible for following the defined development process to ensure project objectives(cost, time,
quality) in variant & platform projects
• Contact window for internal customer, and external customer in case requested by internal customer
• Lead cross functional mechanical development SE-team (customer, sales, international engineering
teams, international production plants, quality department...)
• Project contracting with internal customer (PM and/or HW development etc.)
• Project contracting with internal supplier (layout, testing &Validation, simulation)
• Receive documents and lead the team to analyzes customer technical requirements
• Lead the team to transfer customer request to internal technical specification and determine focus area with
the SE team
• Lead team to develop the mechanical concept and technically analyze the design element with specific
methodology e.g. FEA simulation, calculation etc, and fix the design which fulfills requirements
• Cooperate with purchasing guys to check manufacturability of the mechanical parts, and lead time, cost
• Prepare samples with support from supplier, production for function check, reliability testing
• Coordinate validation team to perform the testing on time/cost/quality
• Release the product to production, support for production launch
• Technical support for production problems
• Cooperate in worldwide engineering network (Hungary, USA, Japan and Germany)
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanic engineering, automotive engineering or related fields.
- More than three years of experience in automotive industry and project management.
- Working experience in international company with diverse cultures.
- Leadership in project. Strong communication and planning skill are preferred.
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Problem solving skills under adverse conditions and pressure.
Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy