Junior Reliability Engineer/初级可靠性工程师_RBAC/AE
- Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
• Requirement phase
- Analysis intended use & misuse;
- Analysis mounting application load;
- Derive product general specification including temperature load profile definition, vibration load definition and humidity/water load definition, and so on.
• Concept study and design phase:
- Prepare damage mechanism during focus area analysis, together with mechanical designers;
- Join the design concept review;
- Analysis the load path based on the design concept;
- Compare stress and strength on design element level;
• Validation phase:
- Collect information to prepare VPS (Validation plan sheet) and testing proposal
- Create the validation plan and final release for electrical control units
- Create the physical analysis order to physical analysis team for product analysis after validation
- Create the internal and external validation report base on function test result, environmental test result and physical analysis result
• Design freeze phase:
- Create the TCD (technical customer document) for project
- Create the QZ specification for project if it is necessary
• SOP phase:
- problem solving and make reliability predict/risk assessment for series support or quality complaint issue;
- Bachelor/Master in electro-mechanical engineering, material science or similar
- 2 years reliability working experience in electrical control unit,
- Experiences in product development
- Master most important failure mechanism of electrical control unit, experience with Weibull tools
- Automotive experience preferred
- Familiar with analysis methods, material behavior and FMEA is a plus
- Fluent English