Project Implementation Manager
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers’ offers, manage suppliers’ changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers’ e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers’ team specialized on different commodities.
- Conducting the transition according to defined standard approach, on-time and in-quality;
- Being responsible of coordination and interface to local organization and GSA;
- Ensures that standard transition approach is known and used by project team;
- Integration of lessons learned from other transitions;
- Conducts fit-gap analysis for [email protected] processes (Collects information as it is);
- Preparation of Service agreement including accompanying documents based on template ;
- Cost Tracking for GSA effort, status tracking and reporting for operational tasks;
- Ensures accomplishment of meetings according to enabling concept;
- Ensures, verifies, agrees and signs SLA;
- Prepares supporting documentation for activity split and agrees the GSA proposal;
- Ensures allocation of all individual activities for responsible GSA team;
- Initiates the hiring WorkONs and follow up (raises workON, updates the recruitment file, for special cases follows up the approval list, participates in the recruitment meetings);
- Informs Project Team members from the department of any internal or external issues relevant to their work;
- Organizes and leads regular meetings with Project Team members in the department in order to coordinate and motivate them;
- Oversees the activities of Project Team members (punctuality, discipline) and provides feedback to their Team Leads;
- Monitors feedback from other departments for various situations and implements measures to correct any errors;
- Identifies and proposes to Operational Team Leads training needs for Project Team members;
- Checks the work instructions made by the Project Team members. Proposes other procedures or instructions when necessary;
- Contacts Quality Responsible in any situation related to procedures, work instructions, products, services;
- Constantly informs PIM Team Lead about its activities;
- Prepares reports required by the Management team;
- Leads project review meetings;
- Collaborates with IT, HR, PUR& LOG departments;
- Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company;
- Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- Language: English advanced;
- Experienced in MS Office;
- Ability to coordinate project teams;
- Good knowledge of Accounting and related sub-processes;
- Project experience – Transfer of Accounting functions;
- Managerial skills, team spirit, excellent communication skills, assertiveness;
- Good organizational skills, able to take decisions;
- Ability to coordinate, to solve conflicts, crisis situations, ability to work under stress;
- Willing to travel;
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service communication and presentation skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.