Business Analytics Support Student
- 1555 Centre Rd, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
Bosch is one of the world's leading innovation and technology companies, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team that will develop the next generation of products for the Automotive, Agriculture, Energy and Mobility sectors. We connect the World to the Internet of Things (IoT) and use big data to improve things like the energy utilization of vehicles, to the efficient production of food. If you are motivated, innovative and excited about working with some of the world's leading technology, then a career with Bosch is for you.
Globally we employ over 410,000 people and are present in over 165 countries across the globe. Here in Australia, our state-of-the-art headquarters is located in Clayton, Victoria.
Our global activities cover a diverse range of product groups including
- Energy and Mobility sectors
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Power tools
- Household appliances
- Automotive technology
- Commercial and domestic hot water & heating solutions
Our Automotive Aftermarket team is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Business Analytics Support student to join our team for period of 12 months, full-time, commencing December 2020.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will gain invaluable experience and knowledge as an integral part of our Automotive Aftermarket team. Some of the tasks that you will undertake will include:
- Develop your data analysis, presentation and project management skills through understanding and learning the Sales and Technical processes
- Developing data analytics capability, presentation skills and basic project management skills to support the Sales function
- To gain experience and understanding of Technical support functions through developing data analytics capability, process documents and support continuous improvement projects to support the Technical support function
- Analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), combining both data and input from relevant team members to find the root cause of problems
You will find opportunities to develop your expertise and broaden your tertiary studies. A strong support network will smooth your entry into working life: a supervisor and your team members will be there to help you succeed.
You will be meticulous to detail, have the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines, work well with teams and have excellent organisational and communications skills. Most importantly, you will have a willingness to learn and seek challenges.
To be considered for our Student Program, you must:
- Currently undertaking an Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or Engineering majoring in Data/Business Analytics or Information Technology
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoints
- Demonstrate ability to articulate and present meaningful data
- Demonstrate strong willingness to learn and seek challenges
- Have strong interpersonal skills, an analytical approach to solving problems and strong attention to detail (desirable)
As a values based organisation, we foster and engage a high-performing culture, and value and promote a diverse workforce, supporting equal opportunities for all of our employees. Bosch provides students with an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills while working in a professional environment of a large, progressive multinational organisation, championing quality and innovation.
As an employer, we offer you:
- A diverse and broad student placement;
- Excellent training and development opportunities to complement your tertiary studies;
- Attractive remuneration and conditions;
- A staff discount on company products;
- Free on site car parking;
- A internal network of students, to support your placement and learning; and
- Access to an Employee Volunteering Program.
Applying for this vacancy
If this role interests you and you are excited to work with Bosch, send in your application and include your Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript in one single document (PDF or Word) outlining how you meet the requirements of the position.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or hold appropriate Australian work rights to apply for this role.