Assembly Operator - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- 15 Spiral Dr, Florence, KY 41042, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering LLC
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). The company generated sales of $88.2 billion in 2017. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
As part of the Mobilitity Solutions division, the Florence KY plant is one of the world's leading automotive steering supplier locations. Robert Bosch Automotive Steering LLC is growing in the market and continues to innovate and develop new products to meet customer needs.
Sets up and operates machinery. To achieve customer requirements and to ensure the quality of workmanship of products is produced within the department by performing the following duties.
- Follow work instructions for proper assembly of component parts and maintain proper productivity pace and targets
- Perform and document all required control plan and quality checks at assigned work stations
- Follow all procedures for material identification, traceability, and handling of nonconforming product
- Maintain 5S standards for all work stations and surrounding areas
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all environmental, health, and safety policies
- Elevate safety, quality, and productivity problems or issues to appropriate personnel
One to five years of experience in manufacturing or assembly operations environment preferred. High School Diploma or GED is required.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.