Process Engineer TEF82, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Responsible for technical processes and manufacturing equipment for final assembly of electronic control units used in automotive industry
- Work and support in international Bosch teams for product and line relocation ramp-up
- Gain new competences from trainings according to personal career development plan
- Evaluate and transfer new production equipment from international supplier locations
- New production machines design with respecting general production guidelines
- Review of machine specification for new production machines
- Continuous improvements of production output and performance indicators
- Plan and perform machine and process capability
- Support service department in technical problem solving
- Creation of work instructions for production and service departments
- Coordination of technical approvals and releases for production machines
- Starting up new production lines
- Improvement , design review and ordering of new tooling
- Support at daily production meetings and series production
- University degree in technical field
- Structured and analytic approach
- Team orientation, team-player
- Good communication skills
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets
- Experience in an engineering position (at least one year recommended)
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Confident usage of MS Office tools, SAP
- English skills at conversational level
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.