Senior Consultant SAP HCM (m/f)
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Since 1960, Robert Bosch, SA, the first company of the Bosch Group in Portugal, is dedicated to the provision of different central services associated to different business areas, namely accounting, purchasing, communication, IT and industrial consulting, engineering project management, human resources, marketing and training.
Your contribution to something big:
- Consulting of our HR customers in HR IT topics.
- Resolution of Incidents, Problems and Service Requests in the area of SAP HCM PA, PY, PT.
- Cooperation with geographically distributed IT teams (EU, AM, AP).
- Monitoring of support processes.
- Creation of KPI reporting on support activities.
- Application of Leader CIP principles for continuous improvement of the solution.
What distinguishes you:
- Very good knowledge of HR processes.
- Excellent SAP HCM knowledge: PA ; Payroll and Time Management (incl. schemas and PCRs); ESS / MSS, workflows, Workbench.
- Very good communication skills in English (preferable also in German).
- Ability to manage a team of software developers and external service providers.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!