- 1555 Centre Rd, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
With a proud history dating back 133 years, the Bosch Group now employs roughly 410,000 people across 165 countries. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 92% held by a charitable trust. Bosch is a rather special company.
We are currently offering an 11-month maximum-term full-time opportunity for an experienced and highly self-motivated individual to join us as a Tax Accountant in our Corporate Tax Department reporting to Head of Tax (Oceania). This role is based at our headquarters in Clayton, Victoria. Due to the current restrictions, we are working remotely and staying connected through our communication platforms.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of tax compliance filings for Australia and New Zealand for GST/BAS, Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT), PAYG and Withholding Tax (WHT)
- Assistance with preparation of income tax calculations and returns for Australian tax consolidated group, specifically including collation of Transfer Pricing Local File data
- Ensure that the financial accounting impact of tax related transactions are appropriately accounted for and that group directives and procedures are adhered to
- Act as primary support to the Head of Tax (Oceania) in completion of all other tax related Governance and operational matters, special projects and tax audits, ensuring a high level of compliance with legal requirements and maintenance of high quality documentation
- Act as primary contact and co-ordinator for maintenance of tax technology related tools & products utilised by the team
We are looking for a confident team player who is able to establish effective relationships quickly across all levels of the business.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Accounting or equivalent
- CPA/CA qualification is highly advantageous
- Working knowledge of Australian tax legislation and global developments in international tax
- Solid years of industry (or mix of accounting firm + industry) based experience in tax accounting and preparation of regular compliance requirements
- Experience in large multinational companies is highly regarded
- Proficiency in MS Office (excellent MS Excel skills)
- SAP experience is highly advantageous
- Use of Income Tax/FBT return software preparation tools, or Indirect Tax systems is preferable
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise strict deadlines involving various internal and external stakeholders
- Highest attention to detail, accuracy and documentation
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- The ability to work flexibly
- Training and development programs to help you reach your full potential
- Up to 28 weeks of paid Parental Leave (in addition to government paid parental leave)
- Superannuation on unpaid Parental Leave
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- A wide range of Health and Wellbeing programs
- Support and counselling services with work or personal matters through our Employee Assistance Program
- Journey Accident Insurance
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
- Discounts on Bosch products and as well as products from affiliated brands
How to Apply
Bosch values diversity in the workplace and in our recruitment activities. We actively pursue a recruiting strategy that works towards eliminating unconscious bias. To apply, click I'm Interested and submit your application and include a current copy of your resume and address the key selection criteria.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.
Bosch does not accept any agency submissions unless approval has been given by a member of the Bosch HR Team. All agency submissions must be submitted directly to Bosch HR. Potential candidates submitted by an agency directly to any Bosch employee or manager without Bosch HR approval will not be considered by Bosch. Bosch will not be liable for a recruitment fee in these circumstances. Any agency terms and conditions must be signed by Bosch HR indicating acceptance.