Senior Embedded Software Developer / Software Integrator
- Omladinskih brigada 90E, Beograd, Serbia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Welcome to Bosch SoftTec
We’re building innovative solutions for the connected vehicle. We’re using the latest technologies to build the connected car of tomorrow. Our portfolio includes smartphone integration, cloud services, and embedded technology. We’re driven by creativity and a desire to shape the future.
Our spirit of innovation, combined with Bosch‘s expertise in automotive technology, gives us a unique edge in the market.
Where work isn’t all about work
We believe that creativity doesn’t come from nowhere. It has to be nurtured and developed. So we’ve done everything we can to create a working environment where creativity can thrive, where the downtime is just as important as the uptime.
It’s all about the people. People just like you.
Inspiration comes from many places, but nowhere more so than the people around you. At Bosch SoftTec, you’ll be working with colleagues who are smart, switched on and serious about building the future.
If this sounds like you the next level of your career starts here!
- Development of in-vehicle software as part of a distributed end-to-end vehicle management solution (embedded device + cloud service)
- Design and implementation of embedded software applications and components for Connectivity Control Units (CCU) and other embedded automotive devices
- Development of concepts and software functions for device management and vehicle data management
- Integration, enhancement and maintenance of embedded frameworks incl. vehicle and backend interfaces for Remote Diagnostics, Vehicle Data Measurement and Over the air (OTA) Updates of Engine control unit (ECU) Software
- Integration of software components into the complete CCU device software (from concept to build process)
- Working in an agile development team according to a Scaled agile framework (SAF) process together with other teams, system architects, product owner and product manager
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- At least 8 years of experience in automotive software development
- Application development on Embedded Linux,
- Programming language C/C++ 11 or above
- Scripting Languages (e.g. Python/Bash/Powershell)
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains (e.g. PTXdist, Yocto) and SW release management
- Experience with CCU or similar software platforms and related vehicle networking (CAN, ISO-TP)
- Optional: Basic experience with vehicle diagnosis and vehicle software management
- Good English skills both written and spoken
Personal development | International environment | Flexible worktime options |
Canteen | Compensation packages | Room for creativity