Microsoft CRM Technical Architect
- Electronic City Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
• Worked as a CRM Tech Lead who has a good blend of skills in Dynamics 365 CE full project lifecycle experience with Power Platform and Azure.
• 6-8+ years of relevant experience in MS Dynamics CRM (D365, 2016, 2015)
• Should possess hands-on experience in configuring, customizing, and extending Dynamics CRM using CRM SDK
• Developing custom Solutions, Plugins, Views, Forms, Workflows, and Dashboards in Dynamics CRM Online/On- Premise.
• Knowledge/Experience in implementing new features of Dynamics 365.
• Knowledge/Experience in custom Web API development and integration with CRM is preferable.
• Expert understanding of CRM and security model.
• Strong C# dev. to support bespoke plugin/workflow development.
• Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
• At least 1 years of experience in Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate (MS FLOW), CDS (Common Data Service)
• Proficient with building and configuring apps, designing layout of screens flow and knowledge of developing custom connectors.
• Hands on experience in embedding PowerApps to Dynamics 365 CE and custom applications
• Understanding of Power Apps security capabilities, including Role based authorization.
• Should have Azure knowledge and work experience.
• Good to have experience in developing PCF controls.
• Experience in Dynamics 365 PSA, Field Service, upgrade, Data Migration, Power BI is a plus.
• Working as part of a large program with multiple partners involved
• Go-live and multi-release experience
• Detailed level of knowledge in the use of DEVOPS
• Very good level of English, spoken and written
• Testing and defect triage experience, working with external support organizations and customers
• Should have excellent Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
• Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it is one of the key responsibilities.
• Develop solutions, resolve the issues etc.
• Experience in Integration with third party applications.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database, Windows Server Operating System, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
BE/Btech, MBA (Preferred)