Working student for Purchasing Engineering (PUE)
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive SRL
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
Purchasing Engineering department is responsible for the management and qualification of new suppliers to Bosch standard, release of components, process improvements and capacity extension at suppliers. As part of the PUE Team you will work together with a young and motivated team and will get in contact with a lot of new people. Your responsibilities will be:
- Offering support to project coordinators in their daily job and having the opportunity to get insights into conduction of technical projects with worldwide supplier base and internal project management with international project team members.
- Preparing documents and documentation, as well as request for quotation for different components within projects, under guidance of project responsible.
- Follow-up RfQ process with inquired suppliers, clarify technical aspects with support of internal experts and prepare overviews of RFQ results.
- Work with SAP System.
- Maintain quality management certificates (ISO) of Bosch suppliers in the system.
- Maintain data in Bosch Connect/Intranet/BGN.
- Organize meetings, events, trainings, business trip`s etc.
- Apply standards and processes regarding Compliance @Bosch while performing daily tasks.
What distinguishes you:
- Higher education: technical field
- English language mandatory- communication level
- Communication skills in an international environment (cultural influences).
- Independent and accurate way of working.
By joining, the team you will have the opportunity to learn how purchasing in international companies works, get in contact with different nationalities work according to latest standards and prepare yourself for a future successful career in an international company #LikeABosch
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;