- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Contributing the digital transition at Bosch by further enhancing Product Information Management (PIM) systems
- Interacting with IT product managers to provide assistance for continuous improvement of PIM solutions
- Installing PIM application enhancements
- Importing data model changes and partly structured data into the PIM applications
- Preparing and executing component & integration tests with Xray Test Management for Jira
- Supporting user acceptance testing in IT projects
- Identifying root-causes of issues that are reported in our IT service management tool
- Performing application monitoring to ensure high availability and performance.
What distinguishes you:
- A computer science degree (or in an IT-related field).
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team
- A quick learner with natural curiosity and a willingness to figure things out
- Interest in product data and digital content management
- Advanced English language skills (B2/C1)
- Linux, Java, ElasticSearch or REST API skills would be considered an advantage
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)