- Changsha, Hunan, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Changsha) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The system engineer (SYSENG) focus on two main tasks:
1.1 Closely cooperate with product management in the determination of the stakeholder requirements
1.2 Responsible for elicitation, analysis, specification and documentation of consistent system requirements and definition of the system boundaries (output: SysRS).
1.3 Based on system requirements to define traceable requirements for the sub-systems.
2.Development of the system architecture
2.1 Responsible for the development and modelling of the functional, logical and technical system architectures.
2.2 Defines the interfaces between system, sub-systems and domains.
2.3 Using model-based systems engineering (MBSE) methods to ensures traceable link between requirements and architecture and conduct trade-off investigations between different alternatives (considering ASPICE conformity)
- Bachelor Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 2 or 3 years working experience in automobile industry of system engineering, electromechanical product management, product design, familiar with software architecture of embedded system preferred
- Experienced in using PC office software
- Be familiar with hardware and software in Electronics control system.
- Familiar with software development processes
- Good command of English language both written and spoken
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 2,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy