System Integration Engineer
- 15000 Haggerty Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want to contribute ideas that will shape the future of mobility? As one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, Bosch is driving change in the mobility sector. Join us and you can help innovate, create, and form the future of mobility.
The Car Multimedia division develops state of the art solutions as well as advanced features leading to the future of cockpit electronics. Our dynamic team focuses on innovating and developing user-centric solutions for in-vehicle infotainment, digital instrument clusters, telematics units, vehicle-to-anything (V2X) modules, and multi-modal human machine interface (HMI) solutions.
Apply now to become part of the exciting and growing field of mobility solutions.
- Work with OEM customer to support integration of Bosch software and hardware components into customer vehicle(s).
- Provide onsite support to analyze and discuss project software issues.
- First point of contact for the customer regarding Bosch components.
- Drive open questions about the external interfaces, turn issues into solutions, and manage tickets to closure responsibly.
- Interface between the project, customer, and suppliers.
- Communicate inside Bosch Car Multimedia to coordinate feature development.
- Support the prioritization of critical issues found in the overall system context.
- Take on responsibility in internal and customer driven reviews.
- Flexible and open to work at multiple sites where the OEM requests support.
- Up to 20% domestic travel
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in embedded software development.
- 1+ year of experience in a customer facing role.
- Valid Drivers License Required Upon Hire
- Expertise to discuss and pre-analyze embedded software issues.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of embedded software development processes and tools (preferably Automotive Infotainment Systems).
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience in System Testing and Test Automation.
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN and Automotive Ethernet.
- Working knowledge of diagnostic debugging tools (Vector and IntrepidCS tools.)
- Knowledge of RTOS and UNIX based command line.
- Experience with Android operating system.
- Work independently and effectively with others.
- Problem solver attitude, passion for technology, and dynamic character.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.