Technical Sales and Solution Consultant at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 München, Germany
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things GmbH
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is an IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch Group.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As a Technical Sales and Solution Consultant you will be driving pilots and providing technical solution delivery. Furthermore, you will be:
- Building a new ecosystem from the ground up and be part of their roll-out in record time
- Working with the technical departments of our partners and clients to onboard new applications and develop innovative solutions on our platform
- Specifying, installing and managing pilot projects
- Supporting our business development team with functionality-specific, deep dive and second level demos
- Providing strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss product architecture, security and integration
- Working closely with the business development team to attract and onboard 3rd party developers to our platform incl. the organization of hackathons at international conferences
- Represent the company and products at leading international tech conferences (CES, MWC, ISC Wests) as well as local meetups
- Become part of an amazing team. Rapidly advance your career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organization
- Participation in top notch tech events such as CES, Mobile World Congress etc.
Who you are:
- You are ambitious and equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have the ability to present complex technical capabilities and solutions
What you should bring:
- Experience in a Technical Pre-Sales, Technical Solution, Sales Engineering, Sales Enablement role as well as experience in video analytics, the security industry or android applications
- First software engineering experience or an engineering background.
- Knowledge in IoT, platforms or AI is a plus
- Fluency in German and English
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or similar
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of an dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and have flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted as the city with the highest quality of living - and our office is right in the center, close to Marienplatz.
Contact HR Department:
Do you want to know more about us and team members?
Have a look at our website: https://www.securityandsafetythings.com/
Or LinkedIn company page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/securityandsafetythings/