Retail Marketing and Key Account Manager for Measuring tools
- Mukusalas 101, Riga, Latvia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch SIA
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Bosch Power Tools is one of the world’s leading providers for power tools, power tool accessories and measuring tools. Welcome to Bosch.
The main purpose of the job is to increase the awareness and sales of Bosch products and the activities thereby strengthening the position of Bosch in the Baltic market.
Develop a marketing plan based on business unit strategies and marketing concepts for the region. Implementation and tracking of the marketing strategies and activities with the responsibility of the turnover and profit for the customers and region.
- Constantly update knowledge about market situation and analyses it
- Elaboration of sales promotion campaigns for region or individual customer (determination of campaign products and prices and sell out communication) and implementation in the market
- Ad hoc projects together with sales for customer presentations and training concepts including direct user training
- Responsibility for selected key accounts and collaboration with existing sales team on renewal of product ranges, selling concepts and promotions/campaigns
- Direct participation in implementation of new products in the market
- Organization of marketing campaigns for the new products, sales promotion campaigns and other activities
- Participation in and organization of exhibitions and demonstrations.
Experience: the candidate must have proven working experience of about 2-5 years in product management and sales, preferably in international company. Expertise in the product or market including specific technical or measuring tools industry knowledge, or passion for it in daily life.
Learning competence: in this role the candidate should constantly be eager to learn and improve on professional and technical skills.
Analytical skills: analytical, logical and mathematical thinking ability.
Communication skills: the candidate must have excellent communication and representation skills to facilitate smooth conveyance of information (trainings, presentations and exchange of ideas) with Sales Representatives & KAM in Baltics, management, colleagues in Scandinavia and Germany, as well as with key accounts and end users.
Creativity: give ideas and proposals for successful development and execution of product marketing plan.
Interpersonal skills: self-organized team player who collaborates well with others, multitask and can work under pressure, detail oriented and feels comfortable in changing work environment.
Digital skills: MS Office, the candidate has to be proficient in Microsoft Excel (big data analytics, price calculations), excellent in Power Point. Preferable experience working with different IT systems.
Language skills: excellent Latvian, good English (no lower than level B2), preferable Russian language skills.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter by clicking on "Apply".
Should you require further details, feel free to call to Talent Art consultant Dace Lāce, ph. +371 29420171.