Product Manager Software Monetization (m/w/d)
- Robert-Bosch-Ring 5, 85630 Grasbrunn, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As Product Manager Software Monetization you will shape the monetization strategy for Bosch Building Technologies software offerings. Based on state-of-the-art license mechanisms built on strong partnerships, you will steer implementation of cloud-based SW-licensing across all our software product offerings and ensure smooth integration into the commercial backend and our sales processes. In this global role, you will be part of the product management team for Management Software located in Grasbrunn near Munich. As an ideal candidate, you have a strong affinity to exciting technology topics and ideally some technical background.
- Product management responsibility for software licensing & monetization, embedded in the Management Software team with additional responsibilities across all lines of business
- An active role in defining the future software strategy as an important strategic growth driver for Bosch Building Technologies
- Room for personal development and growth in a truly global company
- Profound background in product management complemented by strong affinity to technical as well as commercial topics
- Proven content leadership skills, proactive and autonomous style of working
- Experience with managing technology and stakeholders at scale, utilizing relevant metrics to manage the big picture
- Ability to prioritize customer needs translate them into user stories, a roadmap and product vision
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations to larger international audiences
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or natural sciences with strong business acumen (or vice versa)
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Your contributions will make a direct difference to our customers and take our software product offerings to the next level
Need support during your application?
Katharina Tremöhlen (Human Resources)
+49 89 6290 2208
Need further information about the job?
Daniel Denzler (Functional Department)
+49 89 6290 1719