Product Manager for Professional Power Tools
- Mukusalas 101, Riga, Latvia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch SIA
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is the world‘s largest manufacturer of Power Tools. We are leading innovators in this field offering an extensive range of Power Tools for professional users. The Robert Bosch Power Tools creates fascinating and affordable products and services for trade, industry and home and garden all around the world.
The main purpose of the job is to increase the awareness and sales of Bosch products and the activities thereby strengthening the position of Bosch in the Baltic market.
- Ensure products range listing and pricing
- Elaboration of sales promotion campaigns and implementation in the market
- Support to sales team for implementation of sales promotion campaigns
- Support for key account managers in development and renewal of product range for key account customers
- Participation in the introduction of new products in the market
- Organization of marketing campaigns for the new products, sales promotion campaigns and other activities
- Supervision of Bosch Power Tools Demonstration Car products range and material liability of it
- Direct participation in and organization of exhibitions and demonstrations
- Arrange and /or conduct product training for partners, consulting end users, etc. actions aimed at educating potential buyers and users
- Participation in translation and editing of commercial and technical information
Experience: the candidate must have proven working experience of about 2-5 years in product management, preferably in international company. Expertise in the product or market including specific technical or professional power tools industry knowledge, or passion for it in daily life.
Learning competence: in this role candidate should constantly learn and update himself/herself on professional and technical aspects of Bosch power tools industry.
Analytical skills: analytical, logical and mathematical thinking ability.
Communication skills: the candidate must have excellent communication and representation skills to facilitate smooth conveyance of information (trainings, presentations and exchange of ideas) with Sales Representatives & KAMs in Baltic's, management, colleagues in Scandinavia and Germany, as well as with users and business partners.
Creativity: give ideas and proposals for successful development and execution of product marketing plan.
Interpersonal skills: self-organized team player who collaborates well with others, multitask and can work under pressure, detail oriented and feels comfortable in changing work environment.
Digital skills: MS Office, the candidate has to be proficient in Microsoft Excel (big data analytics, price calculations), good in Power Point presentations. Preferable experience working with IT systems.
Language skills: excellent Latvian, good English (no lower than level B2), preferable Russian language skills.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter by clicking on "Apply".
Should you require further details, feel free to call to Talent Art consultant Dace Lāce, ph. +371 29420171.