Technical Project Manager
- Str. Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Responsible to acquire business opportunities for Bosch Rexroth Sales
- Support acquisition of customer driven projects in CU with solutions from sector specific application portfolio.
- Take active part as team member in customer driven projects.
- Contribution to system design of new applications, project delivery, development of application standards, best practices.
- Promote and provide training to customers on standard Bosch Rexroth solutions and customer projects.
- Frequent reporting within CU about implementation of application standards and lessons learned.
- Keeps to Bosch-, Corporate- and DC-guidelines and laws.
- Good Drive & Control System understanding (Hydraulics, Electronics, Controls or Mechanics) relevant to application portfolio of target customers.
- Good Application Engineering Know-how relevant to application portfolio of target customers.
- Basic education in project management.
- Good in the English language, verbally and in writing (German knowledge is an advantage)
- Good skills in working with usual MS-Office applications and other necessary tools (e.g. SAP)
- A suitable education or job experience to fulfil the role's tasks
- Technical university degree or equivalent experience in technical / application sales and technical project delivery
- Responsible, team player, communication skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;