- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Consulting and coaching of Project Leaders regarding RE methods and their application
- Takeover of requirements management tasks in IT software projects
- Planning and moderation of RE workshops
- Active promotion of the quality assurance of requirements
- Special tasks in interdisciplinary teams
What distinguishes you:
- 5+ years of professional experience in requirements engineering and requirements management
- Ideally IREB / CPRE Foundation Level and CPRE [email protected]gile Primer
- Profound knowledge of common requirements engineering working methods in the classic as well as in the agile context (workshops, trainings and coaching)
- Methodical experience in the areas of requirements management and requirements definition in IT projects
- Knowledge in the preparation of specifications, general/fine concepts and requirement specifications
- Skills for conducting specification reviews
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Curious about new technologies and tools
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)