Graduates Specialist Program: Sales & Application Engineer
- 32, Jalan Kikik, Taman Inderawasih, 13600 Perai, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Sdn Bhd
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Some 70,000 researchers and developers work for that at Bosch: at 120 locations worldwide, in a single network. In 2018 the Bosch Group had 410,000 associates worldwide and achieved 78 billion euros in sales. Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in South East Asia. In the Research and Technology Center Asia Pacific we focus on solutions and products for South East Asia, China and India.
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2018, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 538 million (113 million euros) and employed more than 4,500 associates.
Want to use your expert knowledge to jump-start your career at Bosch Rexroth? Then our Graduate Specialist Program is just right for you. Immerse yourself in your material, benefit from our unrivalled expertise, and get to know the company inside and out. We’ll set you challenging tasks and support your targeted progress. Working together, we make sure you have what it takes to achieve long-term success as a Bosch Rexroth expert
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, as well as being actively involved in day-to-day business and projects. During the entire time, you benefit from professional and individual guidance. We assist you in choosing the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. In other words, you tell us the departments, divisions, and locations where you would like to broaden your expertise, and put it into practice. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way.
You will also expand your knowledge at seminars. And, of course, you have a say in what you would like to focus your learning on.
What's in it for you:
- Take on responsibility quickly; your involvement in projects and day-to-day business will teach you all about the many facets of your particular field.
- Benefit from the in-depth guidance of an experienced mentor and experts from our specialist departments, including regular feedback.
- Build a broad network within the company and with clients
- Help design the program in line with your own individual interests – so you have a hand in shaping your future.
- Drive customer by identifying engineering needs and bringing the state of the art products to customers.
- Analyze and evaluate trends, market performance, penetration and distribution in each segment.
- Get to learn in depth technical information and involved in training.
- Interface with cross-functional teams in order to drive excellent customer experience.
- Candidate must possess a Degree preferably in Electrical & Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Candidate with experience in motion control system, electric drive and control will have an added advantage.
- College/ university degree max 3 years of related working experience in technical sales function.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
- Independent, versatile, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial mindset and good problem solving skills.
- Good business communication skills, technical knowhow, business presentation
- innovative strength, creativity, and willingness to learn
- A sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently
- Initiative and a high level of commitment
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Team spirit and social skills
Your future of job location offers you:
- Flexible working environment
- Flexi benefits allowances
- Employee discounts on Bosch products
- Associate Development programs @ BOSCH
- A working environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity