Embedded Software Developer Jr.
- Av. Ignacio L. Vallarta 3090, Vallarta Nte., 44690 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
If you like challenges and willingness to overcome obstacles, we are looking for you!
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch, our operating areas are in four business sectors; mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology and energy and building technology.
Discover in Bosch the ideal place for you.Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Candidate must be willing to participate on code development for automotive projects, activities includes:
- Embedded Software Development: design, coding, configuration, test and documentation for Active Safety products (Mostly Brake Systems)
- Requirement/Task implementation.
- SW maintenance and testing: Debug, Test, configuration management and documentation.
- Candidate must be proficient in English level, since will be part of a global team. Meetings, mailing and communication uses English.
Knowledge and skills:
- C programming experience (school projects or maximum 1 yrs industry experience).
- Experience with microcontrollers (school projects or maximum 1 yrs industry experience).
- CAN protocol (basic knowledge: theoretical knowledge of the protocol, basic user.).
- Configuration management tools (like Git, Tortoise SVN, MKS: Basic user).
- Test abilities/Unit testing (basic test).
- Static code analysis (QAC/Misra: basic user).
- Proficient in English level
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 17,000 associates.
We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Welcome to Bosch