UK Tax Manager (SL1)
- Broadwater Park, North Orbital Road, Denham, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch UK Holdings Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
· Partner with the Head of Tax and Central Tax teams to ensure the Group's overall global tax strategy and approach is confirmed and executed by exercising the governance function
· Management of the Corporation Tax compliance function, which is outsourced.
· Take the lead on UK Group tax accounting and reporting requirements as well as manage the quarterly tax instalment process.
· Provide technical tax and project management support on local and global projects; R&D, M&A transactions, transfer pricing, thin capitalisation, withholding taxes etc.
· Lead, manage and provide VAT advice and support on the optimum structuring of business transactions from both a domestic and international perspective.
· Lead and support RO in respect of HMRC Direct / Indirect tax audits and manage resulting process improvements
· Assist Foreign Trade and GS teams (Controlling / Finance) to fulfil operational, reporting, compliance and documentation requirements.
· Support Business units achieve SAO compliance and annual reporting requirements
· Oversee tax compliance requirements and related structuring of operations in Ireland.
Manage and build relationships with internal stakeholders, HMRC and external consultants
· You will be a qualified ACA / ACCA and ideally be a CTA specialist with 5+ years post qualification experience.
· Possess solid UK corporation tax experience and have strong awareness of UK and EU VAT
Understand the demands and possess practical experience of working within a large international group is desirable
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
This role does qualify for a company car.