Marketing and Customer Service Student
- 1555 Centre Rd, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
Bosch is one of the world's leading innovation and technology companies who is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team that will develop the next generation of products for the Automotive, Agriculture, Energy and Mobility sectors. We connect the World to the Internet of Things (IoT) and use big data to improve things like the energy utilization of vehicles, to the efficient production of food. If you are motivated, innovative and excited about working with some of the world's leading technology, then a career with Bosch is for you.
Globally we employ over 410,000 people and are present in over 165 countries across the globe.
Our global activities cover a diverse range of product groups including
- Energy and Mobility sectors
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Power tools
- Household appliances
- Automotive technology
- Commercial and domestic hot water & heating solutions
Our Heating and Cooling division is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Marketing and Customer Service Student to join our team on a full time basis (38 hours per week) for a period of 12 months commencing in January 2021.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will gain invaluable experience and knowledge as an integral part of our team. Some of the tasks that you will undertake with us include:
- Assist with implementation of marketing calendar activities such as digital marketing, preparation and distribution of brochures, flyers & merchandise;
- Product Management and marketing systems support & reporting;
- Provide client facing inbound and outbound telephone and e-mail support for end-user customers, and our business partners;
- Assist with customer service administration tasks, systems and services such as order processing, credit return and the claims process; and
- Support business activities to ensure compliance with relevant local legislation laws, legal demands and Bosch code of conduct.
You must have strong attention to detail, have the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines, be a team player and have excellent organisational and communications skills.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Currently undertaking a Marketing, Business or Commerce Undergraduate degree or similar (minimum 2 year completion);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Basic understanding of sales and negotiation techniques;
- Customer focused mindset and excellent communication skills;
- Self-driven and ability to work well remotely; and
- Current and valid driver’s license.
You will find opportunities to develop your expertise and broaden your tertiary studies. A strong support network will smooth your entry into working life: a supervisor and professional team will be there to help you succeed.
As a values based organisation, we foster and engage a high-performing culture, and value and promote a diverse workforce, supporting equal opportunities for all of our employees. Bosch provides students with an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills while working in a professional environment of a large, progressive multinational organisation, championing quality and innovation.
As an employer, we offer you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities to complement your tertiary studies
- Attractive remuneration and conditions
- A staff discount on company products
- Access to a range of staff benefits including the Employee Volunteering Program
- On site car parking and canteen facilities
- Access to an internal network of Bosch employees globally
Applying for this vacancy
If this role interests you and you are excited to work with Bosch, send in your application and include your Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript in one single document (PDF or Word) outlining how you meet the requirements of the position.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or hold appropriate Australian work rights to apply for this role.