(Embedded) Software Architect
- Motorstraße 28, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The ADIT GmbH looking forward to your application!
ADIT (Advanced Driver Information Technology) is a joint venture between Robert Bosch GmbH (RB) and DENSO that was established in 2003 for the development of base software of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Since then our portfolio expanded into autonomous driving platforms and AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform development. As part of this new AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform related activity, ADIT-Germany will ramp-up a new location close to the respective Robert Bosch GmbH team in Stuttgart-Weilimdorf. ADIT already has offices in Germany, India, Japan and Vietnam.
- Provide technical leadership to agile teams in their activities
- Assist in the development of concept/feasibility/design for new features/enhancements in the field of embedded, automotive software development. The focus lies on Adaptive AUTOSAR related software and the necessary build and test infrastructure.
- Maintain high software engineering skills through coaching and training
- Actively drive technical discussions with teams at Robert Bosch GmbH and DENSO
- Identify and implement processes including functional safety according to ISO26262 that lead to high quality and efficiency
- Good to excellent degree in computer science, electrical Engineering or similar qualification
- Experience in software development and continuous integration for embedded systems with QNX and Linux
- Proven expertise in architecting & designing software using with modelling languages like UML and programming languages like C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of in the area of AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform or similar technologies is preferred
- Open minded with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to cooperate with developers and suppliers in an international environment (Japan, India, Vietnam)
- Software development is not only your job but also your passion
- Self-contained and target-oriented work-style
Additionally ADIT offers:
- Flexible work time
- International Environment
- As ADIT member you will join the benefits Bosch offers to its employees (e.g. training program, pension plan)
- Various sports and health opportunities
Need support during your application?
Danielle Werner (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Peter Siepen (Functional Department)