Vehicle Test Technician, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Testing and validation in laboratory and on vehicle level to ensure development needs for Driving Assistance Technologies, such as Ultrasonic, Radar etc;
- Provide support in test planning;
- Integration of Park Pilot / Radar components into the vehicles;
- Ensure proper handling of prototype vehicles for application and integration of park assistant / maneuvering systems / Radar based functions for customer projects;
- Cooperation with development partners (APPL, HW, SW, CAD) and project manager;
- Preparation and maintenance of project physical assets according to Bosch quality system;
- Supporting the improvement of prototype handling processes.
- Background in Automotive activities;
- Good know-how of CAN protocol;
- Analytical and creative way of thinking;
- Structured working and good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle tasks flexibly;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
- Fluent in English;
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel and work temporarily abroad.
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;