Financial Accountant (6-9 Month Contract)
- 21 Solent Cct, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Pty. Ltd.
Bosch Building Technologies is a leading global supplier of security , safety and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
With a proud history dating back 133 years, the Bosch Group now employs roughly 403,000 people across 165 countries. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 92% held by a charitable trust. Bosch is a rather special company.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced financial accountant to perform the full range of accounting and financial activities. Reporting to our CFO, your main responsibilities will include;
- Administration of all aspects of financial accounting including A/R, A/P and G/L.
- liaise with Bosch Global Shared Services to facilitate effective delivery of financial accounting functions
- ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- prepare and update journal entries as needed
- prepare consolidated financial statements for management as needed
- manage month-end close-off
- complete monthly (BAS) returns and ensure compliance with other taxation matters
- review, adjust and prepare all year end financials
- process and review accounting transactions daily
- reconcile discrepancies
- support internal controls (internal and external audit processes) and ensure ongoing compliance and alignment with Bosch global guidelines
- coordinate company banking activities
- support CFO on other duties as required.
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years experience as financial accountant in a commercial environment
- experience in working in SAP environment
- fluent in verbal and written English
- previous experience in a large corporate shared services environment
Competitive salary and all the benefits that come from working for the Bosch Group. Ability to start immediately would be ideal. Due to high response rates, only applicants chosen for interview will be contacted. All applicants must have full rights to work and live in Australia.