AgTech Strategy & Research Student
- 1555 Centre Rd, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
With a proud history dating back 133 years, the Bosch Group now employs more than 410,000 people across 165 countries. Bosch brings innovations that are “Invented for Life” in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 92% held by a charitable trust. Bosch is a rather special company.
Our Business Development department is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic AgTech Strategy & Research Student to join our team on a part-time, maximum-term contract for a period of 12 months commencing in January 2021.
You will gain invaluable experience and knowledge as an integral part of our Business Development team. Some of the tasks that you will undertake with us include:
- Conduct desk research into business fields of interest to the Bosch Agricultural Technology (AgTech) strategy
- Ag sector competitor identification & evaluation
- Setting up potential customer meetings and support the drafting of PowerPoint presentations
- Customer and business model validation via telephone interviews
- Gathering and drafting of AgTech activity for monthly newsletter for internal distribution
- Support the Business Development team in the general promotion of AgTech within the Bosch Group and AU/NZ markets
- Support Business Development team on administration tasks
- Support the promotion activities for AgTech both internally and in the AU & NZ markets
- Organise freight & logistics activities for all events (coordination & shipment of equipment)
You will have strong attention to detail, have the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines, be a team player, and have excellent organisational and communications skills.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Currently undertaking undergraduate studies in a Business degree or Sales & Marketing background but not mandatory (you must have remaining study units to undertake – students who are pending final results/graduation cannot be considered)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-driven and have an inquisitive nature
- A valid driver’s license
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to conduct occasional local business travel
You will find opportunities to broaden your expertise and compliment your tertiary studies. A strong support network will ensure smooth entry into working life: a supervisor and professional team will be there to help you succeed.
What Bosch Can Offer You
As a values based organisation, we foster and engage a high-performing culture, and value and promote a diverse workforce, supporting equal opportunities for all of our employees. Bosch provides students with an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills while working in a professional environment of a large, progressive multinational organisation, championing quality and innovation.
As an employer, we offer you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities to complement your tertiary studies
- Attractive remuneration and conditions
- A staff discount on company products
- Access to a range of staff benefits including the Employee Volunteering Program
- On site car parking and canteen facilities
- Access to an internal network of Bosch employees globally
How To Apply
If you have some or all of these skills and are excited to work within the Business Development division in the AgTech space, send in your application outlining how you meet the requirements of the position. Please include a Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or hold appropriate Australian work rights to apply for this role. You need to be enrolled in your undergraduate degree for the entirety of the role.