Internal Service Technician - Mechanical Fitter/Machinist
- 585 Marshall Rd, Malaga WA 6090, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
Due to recent growth within our service department, we are seeking an energetic and team orientated Workshop based Service Technician, with a main responsibility of component & power unit refurbishment to join our Bosch Rexroth group in Malaga, Perth (WA) if you are looking for a change in career paths.
- Strip, assess, rebuild and test Bosch Rexroth components including but not limited to Hydraulic pumps & motors, valves and large hydraulic drives.
- Fault-Finding/diagnosis and product analysis reporting on workshop based projects
- Refurbish hydraulic power units.
- Repairs to Bucket wheel reclaimer Drive & Luff systems
- Repairs to Apron feed drives
- Repairs to Large excavator’s pumps & motors.
- Maintain and upload all relevant Internal Service documentation including vendor quotations, delivery dockets, service quotations, service reports.
- Ensures quality control through documenting of tests and installations.
- Maintaining customer confidentiality
- Mechanical Trade certificate.
- Able to demonstrate a high-level technical knowledge of major hydraulic components and overhauls.
- Able to work unsupervised, committed and Reliable.
- High focus on Quality and attention to detail.
- Conversant in Microsoft office applications.
- Effective communication skills.
- Long-term aspirations.
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Excellent hourly rate, benefits and overtime pay – Permanent position
- Exciting, challenging and rewarding position with a market leading company
- Excellent working conditions
- Good team environment with a strong company culture and values
- Full Training package provided
- Gain knowledge and experience in the Hydraulic field.
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
If this is the challenge, you are looking for then apply now.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident, to apply for this role.