Internship - 5G Wireless Communication for Smart Factories
- Robert-Bosch-Campus, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- In this position, you will be a part of the Bosch R&D team that works on the integration of 5G wireless communication networks for factory automation.
- You will actively support integration of innovative Industry 4.0 applications (mobile control, edge computing, AGV) with the 4G/5G networks, evaluate important performance characteristic, and look for data-driven ML optimization solutions.
- Education: Computer science or equivalent field of study
- Personality: Structured team-player, eager to communicate openly and clearly, independent and eager to solve new technical challenges
- Working practice: Strong understanding and experience with wireless communication technologies (WiFi, 4G/5G); solid knowledge of communication protocols and interfaces (TCP, IP, Ethernet, ...); practical experience with data engineering and tools (InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka, or similar); good programming skills in Python or other languages; ideally experience with Linux networking tools, Wireshark etc.; ideally, experience with management of distributed/virtual infrastructure, and tools (VMs, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, or similar)
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Nikolaj Marchenko (Business Department)
Apply now in just 3 minutes!