Data Security Partner, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Data Security Partner provides the necessary support to the heads of department in identifying all Information Security and Privacy responsibilities.
- Perform Information Data Security and Privacy Service for Engineering Center Cluj
- Responsible for the consulting, interviewing and documentation on data security
- Perform risks analysis in topics of the information security and data protection
- Support and advice departments in the implementation of operational and legal requirements for information security and data protection
- Definition of a data retention/archiving concept for our company (type, media, storage/archiving locations) and implementation in organization
- Access and Identity Management - managing access rights for associates, reporting and steering the updating cycle of managers
- Training to our associates and managers
- Internal assessments and monitoring of compliance with internal and external regulation
- English - very good written and spoken languages skills
- University degrees with a focus in information technology (media, business informatics, etc.) or comparable qualification
- Keen affinity for information technology and technology information security
- Independent and self-driven working style
- Good communication skills and assertiveness
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude
- Flexibility and resilience
- Customer oriented
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.