Key Account Manager Power Tools Division
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
What will you take care of?
You will work as Key account in the Power Tools division of Bosch, in the Milan offices, having the chance to experiment and acquire new skills in the Sales area. In particular you will:
· Be responsible for the turnover and profit of the assigned accounts
· Be responsible for the customer P & L
· Negotiate of terms and contracts with the major customers
· Sales and listing, such as innovations and promotions
· Negotiate on local, customer-specific advertising activities, promos
· Implementation of trade fairs, support catalog creation
· Tasks in the field of logistics and finance (credits, open receivables, etc.)
· Information flow (internal - RBMs, BUs, logistics and external service, external - customers and DL)
· Control of relevant KPIs and compliance with budgets
· Responsibility for customer and market processing strategy
· Development of new business segments and customers including on line
· Planning of turnover, profit and quantity as well as commenting to responsible
· Strong coordination with all other BU KAMs for respective customers
· Experience cooperation: you will cooperate in the definition of promotion plans, through the analysis of sales KPI's
· Experience internationality: you will work in a international working environment with frequent connections to the german Headquarters
· Create something new: you will develop new business segments and customers including on line segment
What distinguishes you?
· Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Business Studies, Economics, or analogue, with a strong interest in Sales.
· Languages: English (minimum B2).
· Experience: from 2 to 5 years in Sales Department as Key Account Manager
· Know-how: you have knowledge of the Sales dynamics. Moreover you have advanced competence in the Office Suite (Excel and Power Point)
· Work style: you have strong problem-solving skills and are very flexible
· Personality: you have good communication skills and enjoy team-work
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.