Senior Project Manager
- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Security and Safety BU protects lives, buildings and assets by developing and manufacturing systems for video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection, access control and system management. The project management office in Eindhoven takes responsibility for the full life cycle of camera platforms and products.
Your contribution to something big
- Manage a multinational/multi-site internal program with different development and improvement projects in our high-tech, multifunctional environment;
- Drive innovative approaches to enhance our portfolio and further increase our operational excellence;
- Support the continuous strengthening of our organization by improving our competences (think of: means & methods, leadership competence, sub-project subcontracting, etc.).
- At least 5 years of experience in project/program management in a high-tech environment, preferably at an OEM;
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, mechatronics or a natural science, as well as good business skills;
- Knowledge on embedded systems and IoT;
- You are qualified as PMP or similar;
- High drive to succeed, eager to take business responsibility;
- Experience in subcontracting sub-projects or complete (trade-good) projects;
- You enjoy working with high-qualified individuals and you are able to form winning teams;
- Full professional proficiency in the English and preferably the Dutch language.
At Bosch we provide fundaments for the future and we want to build a long-term and successful relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Bosch we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
We prefer your application to be accompanied by a motivation letter indicating why you are interested in Bosch, the position and why you are the best suitable candidate for the position.
Please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Rachida van Woudenberg, Corporate Recruiter - +31 6 123 01 800.
Due to Covid-19, the process might be delayed. Thank you for understanding.