Technical Customer Service and Admin Student
- 1555 Centre Rd, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
Bosch is one of the world's leading innovation and technology companies who is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team that will develop the next generation of products for the Automotive, Agriculture, Energy and Mobility sectors. We connect the World to the Internet of Things (IoT) and use big data to improve things like the energy utilization of vehicles, to the efficient production of food. If you are motivated, innovative and excited about working with some of the world's leading technology, then a career with Bosch is for you.
Globally we employ over 410,000 people and are present in over 165 countries across the globe.
Our global activities cover a diverse range of product groups including
- Energy and Mobility sectors
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Power tools
- Household appliances
- Automotive technology
- Commercial and domestic hot water & heating solutions
Our eBike Systems department is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Technical Customer Service and Admin Student to join our eBikes team for a period of 12 months commencing November 2020 on a part time basis (3 days a week).
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will gain invaluable experience and knowledge as an integral part of our team. Some of the tasks that you will undertake with us include:
- Responding to end consumer email enquiries and escalate to Level 2 support where required
- Analysis of key topics and commonly asked questions from end users and identify new topics that come through
- Utilise data from CRM analysis and failure patterns analysis to help improve training topics
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Any other technical topic as requested by eBike Manager or Service Partner Manager
You must have strong attention to detail, have the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines, be a team player and have excellent organisational and communications skills.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Currently undertaking a Business/IT Undergraduate degree, or a similar degree
- Ability to pick up technical systems quickly is highly desirable
- Understanding of CRM systems is valuable
- Demonstrate a passion and understanding of bicycles and/or eBikes is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Customer focused mindset and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
You will find opportunities to develop your expertise and broaden your tertiary studies. A strong support network will smooth your entry into working life: a supervisor and professional team will be there to help you succeed.
What Bosch Can Offer You
As a values based organisation, we foster and engage a high-performing culture, and value and promote a diverse workforce, supporting equal opportunities for all of our employees. Bosch provides students with an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills while working in a professional environment of a large, progressive multinational organisation, championing quality and innovation.
As an employer, we offer you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities to complement your tertiary studies
- Attractive remuneration and conditions
- A staff discount on company products
- Access to a range of staff benefits including the Employee Volunteering Program
- On site car parking and canteen facilities
- Access to an internal network of Bosch employees globally
Applying for this vacancy
If this role interests you and you either already demonstrate or are passionate about developing these skills and are excited to work with Bosch, send in your application and include your Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript outlining how you meet the requirements of the position.
You must be currently undertaking undergraduate studies to be eligible for this position.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or hold appropriate Australian work rights to apply for this role.