2021_Architect - Ethernet/Audio/Thermal Management_EKI_COB
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Define and evaluate customer specific Ethernet topologies and concepts (Audio Video Bridging, SomeIP, DoIP, etc.)
Analyze requirements, design and develop embedded software/test suites
Have development experience in Automotive Ethernet development
Develop and execute unit and functional tests.
Good knowledge of TCP / UDP / IP v4 / v6 as well as AVB AVTP, gPTP, SRP
Knowledge in the area of Ethernet switches (also AVB IEEE 802.1Qav) and in the area of virtual networking
Good C/C++ programming and scripting language.
Exposure to Real Time Operating System: Autosar, QNX/Integrity, Linux
Exposure to Controller : Aurix, Qualcomm, Samsung
Working methodology: SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Analyze customer requirements or specification proposal
- Design, Develop and test device drivers for audio integrated circuits in Linux/Android/QNX platform.
- Experience in writing device drivers for audio codecs
- Experience in using Advance Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA)
- Familiarity with standard digital audio serial interfaces
i.e. strong knowledge in Audio, I2S, TDM, SPDIF, DSP Drivers etc.
- Ability to use lab equipment for test and debug of audio
- Experience in Android programming and Android audio framework
- Experience on integration of Audio device drivers into Android systems
- Expertise including audio codecs, audio post processing algorithms
- Knowledge in one or more following areas is an added advantage:
- Audio products, Networked audio and Cloud Streaming
- Networked Audio and any consumer Electronics products
- Wireless streaming over Wi- Fi/ Bluetooth, Internet Music streaming
- Cloud Music services like Pandora, Sirius, Rhapsody, etc.
- Proficiency in Networking, TCP/ UDP/ IP, Sockets
- Apple Airplay, DLNA, UPnP etc.
- Linux/QNX device driver development, debugging
- Android HAL development experience
- Multithreaded programs, api, ipc
- Strong C & C++ programming skills, OOPS concepts
- Strong in software development for real-time embedded systems
- Experienced in Design/Architecture Tools like EA
- Knowledge in
- SCM Tools like GIT/GERRIT
- ALM Tools like RTC
- Requirements Management Tools like DOORS
- Set up and maintain build and release infrastructure for code patches and kernel builds
- Ability to use the Android SDK and all tools listed on http://developer.android.com/tools/index.html under
- Ability to create and review changes for Gerrit and participate in a continuous integration loop
- Ability to bring up Audio on Android platforms from scratch
- Ability to rebuild the entire Android system including the kernel, middleware (AOSP) and applications
- Knowledge of and use of Android mailing lists and other mechanisms to get support
- Experience in Unit test tools like GTest.
- Know-how and understanding of SAFe/Agile Development
- Knowledge in Automotive Safety Standards and Processes (ASPICE).
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills
- Self-Motivated individuals
- Ability to work Independent as well as a good Team Player
- Strong written and oral Communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Customer Interaction & Stake-holder management
- Must understand Software development life cycle and collaborate with peer members in providing quality deliverables to customers
- Good troubleshooting skills
Qualification: BE (Computer Science , Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech
Candidates with 8 to 12 years’ experience can apply.