[Internship] Accounting Intern
- Floor 14, Deutsches Haus,33 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
To check documents for weekly payments
Support other accounting tasks:
- Support end-users / suppliers on accounting processes
- Issue debit note / tax invoices
- Review draft bank guarantee
- Prepare data / documents for tax reports / audit purpose
- Document archiving monitoring
Ad hoc tasks
- 3rd, 4th year student major in Finance/ Accounting/ Auditing
- English communication
- Proficiency in MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) in required
- Being details oriented and result oriented
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, high sense of responsibility, integrity with “can do” attitude
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Having good interpersonal skills and commitment to the accounting profession
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join department’s outing activities
- Have 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance