System Test Engineer/系统测试工程师_Software Center
- Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Innovation and Software Development (Wuxi) Co., Ltd
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). The company generated sales of 78.1 billion euros in 2017. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Development of test cases, and test implementation according to test plan and test specification
- Reports test results and highlight problems and issues into the error tracking system. Monitors and follows up bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
- Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Writes or assists in the development of test plans and test procedures according to the product specification
- Identification of customer-relevant errors at the earliest possible time
- Be able to develop/adapt some test scripts to realize the test automation
- Be flexible to work at the customer site for on-site support based on request.
- Completes assigned tasks in adverse conditions.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in electronics/electrical/software related.
- Min. 3 years of related working experience.
- Work experience in automotive electronics (Head unit or Telematics) field preferred.
- Basic electronics and programming skills(C/C++, C# or Python) is requested.
- Experience with CANoe is preferred.
- Fluent communication with English.
- Strong learning abilities on the products and technical skills