Marketing Data Analytics Student
- 1555 Centre Rd, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
The Automotive Aftermarket division of Robert Bosch provides one of the most complete product portfolios globally. Our range includes Wipers, Batteries, Spark Plugs, Starter Motors and Alternators as well as Braking, Fuel Injection, Ignition and Diesel products. The Automotive Aftermarket division also encompasses the Bosch Service Centre network, which offers a complete range of diagnostic and repair services along with a wide range of spare parts.
Our Automotive Aftermarket department is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Data Analytics Student to join the team on a full-time, maximum-term contract for a period of 12 months commencing in February 2021.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will gain invaluable experience and knowledge as an integral part of our Automotive Aftermarket team. Some of the tasks that you will undertake with us include:
- Research and analyse data based on historical Customer & Product sales data
- The creation of tools and reports supporting efficient and accurate data analysis with a focus on the ease of use for the end user
- Work with Product Managers to support the development and enhancement of product databases and cataloguing systems
- Engage with Channel Managers & the Data Analytics Manager to support the customer pricing system, competitor analysis and channel decision matrixes
You will have strong attention to detail, have the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines, be a team player, and have excellent organisational and communications skills.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Currently undertaking undergraduate studies in a Marketing or Commerce degree (you must have remaining study units to undertake – students who are pending final results/graduation cannot be considered)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel and Power BI (desirable)
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Possess an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- A valid driver’s license
You will find opportunities to broaden your expertise and compliment your tertiary studies. A strong support network will ensure smooth entry into working life: a supervisor and professional team will be there to help you succeed.
What Bosch Can Offer You
As a values based organisation, we foster and engage a high-performing culture, and value and promote a diverse workforce, supporting equal opportunities for all of our employees. Bosch provides students with an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills while working in a professional environment of a large, progressive multinational organisation, championing quality and innovation.
As an employer, we offer you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities to complement your tertiary studies
- Attractive remuneration and conditions
- A staff discount on company products
- Access to a range of staff benefits including the Employee Volunteering Program
- On site car parking and canteen facilities
- Access to an internal network of Bosch employees globally
Applying for this vacancy
If this role interests you and you either already demonstrate or are passionate about developing these skills and are excited to work within the Automotive Aftermarket department, send in your application and include your Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript outlining how you meet the requirements of the position.
You must be currently undertaking undergraduate studies to be eligible for this position.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen or hold appropriate Australian work rights to apply for this role.