Blockchain Business Consultant
- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We are one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT, and Business Solutions.
With a global footprint and presence in US, Europe, Japan, China, and the Asia Pacific region, we are at the forefront of designing, developing, and executing IoT ecosystems through our all-encompassing capability within the 3 aspects of IoT – Sensors, Software, and Services.
We have always focused on improving the quality of the life of people, providing newer revenue-generating opportunities, and improving operational efficiencies for enterprises through an array of solutions. With our unique ability to offer end-to-end solutions that connect Sensors, Software, and Services, we enable businesses to move from the traditional to digital, or improve businesses by introducing a digital element in their products and processes.
We are looking for a Blockchain consultant who will be the trusted advisors and help clients create a portfolio of potential solutions and conduct experiments to prove value in the marketplace and oversee the implementation of scalable blockchain platforms.
Right candidate will be innovative thinkers, independent self-starters and well-versed in developing solutions that revolutionize how transactions are conducted between interconnected and distributed systems and rewrite business models across many industries.
- Deliver go-to-market pitches for internal partners and external clients. Anchor the companies’ efforts in business development,
- Evaluate maturity of clients and their readiness for Blockchain adoption, Orient customers and account teams on the key aspects of the technology ecosystem
- Client-facing strategy and implementation consulting. Strong communicator of business concepts of Blockchain.
- Draw up a roadmap for client's Blockchain journey. Lead/ participate in discussions leading up to use case identification. Shape co-innovation opportunities to explore new business models possibilities
- Formulate and execute strategies in partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team. Conducting pre-sales discussions and workshops.
- Develop and maintain relationships with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development and delivery
- Provide business inputs towards development, architecture and assessment. Transforming Strategy practices in Block Chain, but not limited to the consensus layer, distributed ledger, and smart contracts layer. This could include dealing with the data layer, security layer, or distributed network layer.
- Determine Potential Markets, Product Demand, and Positioning for identified Innovations, Prepare and Present Results to Management and Clients
- Evangelize product idea and reach out to customers, startups, incubators, university and build and nurture a strategic relationship with them
- Analyze and Build probable Customer Persona Decks with in depth analysis of customer strategy, budget spend planned, technology roadmap
- Research, innovate and inspire viable new product development strategies and execute up to product launch and beyond.
- Responsible for the economic success of the product
- Communication and continued development of the clear product vision and determination of major product characteristics
- MBA from Top Tier-1 / Reputed Institute, with an Engineering background. At least 8-10 years of relevant management consulting experience with large scale enterprises.
- Previous Blockchain consulting experience of at least 2-3 years i.e., involvement with Blockchain strategy, proof-of-concept, management & technical advisory services
- Prior knowledge and experience in Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology with solid understanding of proof of concept solutions, business integration technologies, vendor solutions in the market, and architecture trends, distributed systems and transactional systems
- Strong understanding of the blockchain technology, standards, platforms and ability to conceptualize business strategies using blockchain applications such as Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda, Quorum.
- A clear vision of how Blockchain could be used, beyond publicized use cases.
- Strong understanding and conceptualizing solutions using Blockchain/DLT in Industry domains such as automotive and Supply chain (O2C, P2P).
- Strong personality, patient, mature, pioneer-spirit person who can represent “BOSCH” (can take on responsibility even beyond own area & follows-up)
1. Entrepreneurial Competence:
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and action
2. Leadership Competence:
- Feedback, openness and trust
- Persuasive power regarding product vision
3. Interpersonal Competence:
- Strong communication and presentation skills in dealing with different stakeholders
- Goal-oriented, structured way of working
4. Professional Competence:
- Agile method, technical and product management expertise
- Profound knowledge of market, product and subject area
- Business management knowledge (marketing, sales, controlling, cost-benefit calculation)
- Visualization of features and visions