- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We are one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT, and Business Solutions.
With a global footprint and presence in US, Europe, Japan, China, and the Asia Pacific region, we are at the forefront of designing, developing, and executing IoT ecosystems through our all-encompassing capability within the 3 aspects of IoT – Sensors, Software, and Services.
We have always focused on improving the quality of the life of people, providing newer revenue-generating opportunities, and improving operational efficiencies for enterprises through an array of solutions. With our unique ability to offer end-to-end solutions that connect Sensors, Software, and Services, we enable businesses to move from the traditional to digital, or improve businesses by introducing a digital element in their products and processes.
- Should be having expertise in Architecting enterprise scale apps with hands on design experience
- Blockchain technology architecture experience in Quorum, Hyperledger Fabric and other enterprise Blockchain platforms.
- Production readiness, dAPP architecture and Network architecture (at least one production grade implementation experience)
- Support technical initiatives & work across RBEI teams, to provide optimal solutions in a time bound manner
- Exposure to Layer 1 & 2 Protocols (various consensus algorithms like PoW, PoS, BFT, Raft etc.,)
- Deployment strategies with Cloud partners for de-centralised ecosystem for customers
- Technical documentation, bench marking, software quality, product demo
- Participate in the agile development process and deliver user stories independently
- Work independently on complex issues, and to collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve technical issues quickly
- Mentoring team members in the area of technology and domain
- Customer facing, Proposals & Solution oriented
- Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively with good communication skills
- Should demonstrate Breadth of knowledge/topics managed by Technology
- Experience with System engineering topics with deep Web involved solutions
- Participation & Presenting in Industry and Global technology Forums
Technical skills Requirement:
- Strong experience in Ethereum/ Hyperledger fabric/IOTA/Quorum
- Experience with Architecture frameworks like TOGAF, CBAM, ATAM
- Hands-on experience Java/J2EE/ AngularJS/React/Spring MVC/Solidity/node JS
- REST Service development using popular frameworks (spring boat, cxf, resteasy)
- Knowledge of RDBMS - Oracle and/or SQL server, Distributed data bases like MongoDB
- Hands on experience on build frameworks (Maven, Ant…)
- Applied knowledge of application servers such as Tomcat, Jboss, and Websphere
- Knowledge on continuous integration (CI) technologies like Jenkins, SonarQube
- Hands on experience in automated testing Junit, TesNg
- Experience of working in Scrum and test-driven development SDLC model
- Capability to work with BIG DATA stacks (Kafka, SPARK, MongoDB)
- Experience hands on UI frameworks JSF, JQuery, Prime Faces
- OOAD design. Knowhow of UML and common design patterns
- Knowhow of requirement management tool like Doors/equivalent
- B.Tech/M.Tech around 14 years experience
- Relevant Blockchain architecture experience of 4-5 years.