- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We are one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT, and Business Solutions.
With a global footprint and presence in US, Europe, Japan, China, and the Asia Pacific region, we are at the forefront of designing, developing, and executing IoT ecosystems through our all-encompassing capability within the 3 aspects of IoT – Sensors, Software, and Services.
We have always focused on improving the quality of the life of people, providing newer revenue-generating opportunities, and improving operational efficiencies for enterprises through an array of solutions. With our unique ability to offer end-to-end solutions that connect Sensors, Software, and Services, we enable businesses to move from the traditional to digital, or improve businesses by introducing a digital element in their products and processes.
- Design, Architecture, development and deployment of cloud native application
- Designing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, enterprise-grade micro-services application
- Hybrid-Cloud application deployment experience
- Guides the technical vision and execution of a software project, initiative or technology
- Area of influence includes technical direction, implementation choices, coding styles, establishment of best practices and technical standards
- A Vocal, quick thinker, influencer,
- Tech leads should become leads through the project, recognition and admiration of others.
- Expert review (especially within project)
- Act as mentor for on the job and fresher’s.
- Delivery of potentially shippable products (features and quality)
- Focus on value creation for business
- Decision how results are achieved (best suitable processes, working methods and technologies)
- Continuous improvement of team performance
- Requirements review, Design, Code, test Specs and release (especially modifications/Upgrades)
- Technical risk evaluation and prevention
- Technical documentation, benchmarking, software quality, product demo
- Participate in the agile development process and deliver user stories independently
- Work independently on complex issues, and to collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve technical issues quickly
Technical skills Requirement:
- Strong experience in Ethereum/ Hyperledger fabric/IOTA/Quorum – Coding in Solidity, NodeJS, Python, GO Lang, Viper
- Hands-on Java/J2EE/ AngularJS/React/Spring MVC
- REST Service development using popular frameworks (spring boot, cxf, resteasy.)
- Knowledge of RDBMS - Oracle and/or SQL server, NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Hands on experience on build frameworks (Maven, Ant)
- Applied knowledge of application servers such as Tomcat, Jboss, and Websphere
- Knowledge on continuous integration (CI) technologies like Jenkins, SonarQube
- Exposure to any cloud based application development
- Hands on experience in automated testing Junit, TesNg
- Experience of working in Scrum and test-driven development SDLC model
- Capability to work with BIG DATA stacks (Kafka, SPARK)
- Hands on UI frameworks JSF, JQuery, Prime Faces
- OOAD design. Knowhow of UML and common design patterns, usage of tools like Enterprise Architect
- B.Tech/M.Tech around 10 years’ experience
- Relevant Blockchain architecture experience of 2-3 years.